High current handling Power Distribution Board for octo-copters (or less)
Size is 60x60mm, and mounting holes as well as cable-tie holes for battery cables are provided
Reduces loss and wire clutter in your multirotor aircraft by integrating the E-FuelGauge directly into the PDB. This way, you get optimum current handling and a neat installation.
As an option, ekstra copper bars can be added, to reach ultra high current performance (+150A).
The complete feature-set of the E-FuelGauge is included. Most importantly, you can add an alarm if RX signal AT your multicopter drops below a selected threshold.
- No need to unmount the unit for configuration, all is done using one button. Firmware update is possible while installed in aircraft.
- Silence mah-alarm with DG1 to land without alarm buzzing.
- MAH:Store Possibility to store mah-count between flights. Zero with DG2
- FER:Link Loops back RX Frame Error Rate as a virtual temperature.
- Preflight Voltage Check Automatic voltage warning before flight if too low voltage.
Optional PWM output full servo resolution for driving ESC or eg. nose wheel servo directly from any SBUS channel.
Ultra high current option: