Contact us about any special custom wireing or connector preassembly.
150A SBUS2 compatible accumulating current sensor
- 150A Current
- 85V Voltage
- Accumulating mAh
- Silence mah-alarm with DG1 to land without alarm buzzing. (*)
- MAH:Store Possibility to store mah-count between flights. Zero with DG2
- FER:Link Loops back RX Frame Error Rate as a virtual temperature.
- Preflight Voltage Check Automatic voltage warning before flight if too low voltage.
Optional PWM output full servo resolution for driving ESC or eg. nose wheel servo directly from any SBUS channel.
The unit comes without power cables, because the recommended installation method is to cut the positive ESC wire, and solder in-line. However, if you're not happy with the cutting-and-soldering method, the unit can be delivered with cables (10/12/14AWG) and even with your favourite connector (EC5, XT60/90, bullits, and so on*). (*) there may be lead time on some connectors..
* note: For T10J version, channel 10 is used instead of DG1.
** note: For certain gyro installations, request CH16 zero'ing of mAh-count instead of DG1