Dual contact-less current sensing of 200A max current for easy installation and less soldering on high-current, large AWG wireing.
Provides TWO independent
current and mAh-counters for telemetry use in model air craft and professional UAV's. This is very useful when having two battery packs for high capacity or for redundancy.
- No soldering, no risk of loose connections.
- Monitors current and capacity used for each battery.
- Also monitors pack voltage on separate sense-cable.
- Simple and lightweight two-in-one solution.
- Includes the rcsense "FER:link" feature, giving Frame Error Rate telemetry information to Futaba TX.
- Available for 8AWG and 10AWG wire dimensions.
Single or DUAL version: